Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 15
Your heart hurts after the ending of a relationship. Time can diminish the severity of the pain you’re in, but in the end the heartbreak will have contracted your heart and dimmed down your vitality, possibly affect your health, and your chances for love in the future. When it comes opening your heart to love again, it’s important to understand yourself and your flaws. In this episode, Crista shares the #1 pitfall many single women fall into after a relationship ends and how to liberate ourselves from the closure of our hearts.
- How to distinguish if you have bought into the “myth” of how long it takes to heal
- Why a breakup or divorce should be treated like a broken leg
- What to do to actually do “the work” necessary to open your heart to love again
- The difference between “staying in your old patterns” and what you deeply want to experience in love
- What to do to actually see the myths surrounding the healing after a breakup
- The work of Byron Katie
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss 3 ways to get out of a dating rut.