Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 13
Let’s begin to unravel the things from your past that may be stopping you from attracting a wonderful and healthy love into your life. When it comes to opening yourself up to a new relationship after a divorce or a rough breakup, it’s important deal with the heart on its terms. Unless you’ve identified and released your inner obstacles to love (and you may not even be aware of them) these obstacles can actually block your ability to create the kind of love you so want.
- How ignoring the feelings in your heart can cause your heart to shut down to receiving new love into your life
- The #1 biggest mistake people make after a breakup or divorce
- Why many single people are scared to put themselves out there on the dating scene
- How our friends and family can influence the process of healing after a breakup
- How to emotionally disconnect from your ex in a healthy way
- “Looking for Love in All The Wrong Places” – the song Crista sang
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to open your heart to love (part 2).