Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 14
A lot of us struggle with love and the endings of relationships and this can make us apprehensive to put ourselves out there again. After a divorce or a rough breakup, the decisions you make and the actions you take can potentially lock you down in old patterns and negative feelings. Unexpressed and unhealed negative feelings can have a direct correlation to your ability to attract a beautiful and healthy love into your life.
- How to distinguish if you are stuck in victim mode
- The rut that a lot of single women fall into after the ending of a relationship
- Why the blame game is ruining our love lives
- The questions you can ask yourself to see if resentment is still there in your heart
- The difference between “victim mode” and taking responsibility
- What to do to actually see the things you stepped over in your last relationship
- Why even “spiritual” and “loving” single women fall into the victim trap
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we learn how to open your heart to love again.…part 3….