Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 63
As we head into the new year, it’s time to start thinking about what we want to achieve. If you follow my podcast, you probably want to find love. But if you want something, you have to be willing to work for it. That means leaving your comfort zone and trying new things. So get ready 2022, we are jumping in with both feet! If you need an extra push in the right direction, in this episode Crista will give a pep talk to help get you started. What are you waiting for? Listen now!
It’s Time To Jump Into Love
- The journey begins with one step
- Are you ready for the new adventures?
- Do not be afraid to leave where you are
- Do not miss your chance!
- It’s time to stop being afraid
- You can do it!
- Never Lost Necklace and Quote
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to bounce back after being stood up.