Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 67
The question “Is he marriage material?” may be one of the most common questions that women ask themselves on a first date. But, if you think this is your only goal for the night it will likely put a damper on both of your moods and make any real connection impossible. I recommend putting away those interview questions and relaxing – at least until after dessert!
- Why you don’t need to know if he is marriage material right away
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make on the first date
- How to go on a date, not an interview
- Learn how to have better conversations that lead to real connection and intimacy
- How to engage with someone on a date
- A guideline for dating men
- 92% of adults fear job interviews
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to handle Valentine’s Day if you just started dating.