Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 116
I want to talk about something that’s really important and close to all of our hearts – love. More specifically, opening up our hearts again after they’ve been closed off for a long time. If you’re someone who’s been hurt before, then you know just how hard it can be to let someone in again. But it’s not impossible. In this episode I’m going to share insights on how to start letting love back into your life and heart.
- How To open your heart again
- Why we close our hearts off
- What stops us from opening up again after a break up or betrayal
- Steps to taking that first step in reopening your heart
- How hate can close your heart
- How to start loving again after being hurt
- What happens when you don’t open your heart
- Study: Neural Correlates of Hate
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss overcoming pre-date anxiety.