Break the Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Episode 4
What should you do when a man you’ve been communicating with stops talking to you suddenly? Instead of focusing on and wondering whether you were ghosted, Crista discusses what you could concentrate on instead. Powerful ghosting advice for women in the early stages of dating before exclusivity.
Crista Beck is the host of Break The Glass Slipper Podcast, where single women come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
- A powerful way to navigate being ghosted by a man
- The biggest mistake women make if they think they were ghosted
- The counterintuitive advice on when a man stops messaging you
- How to avoid investing your time and attention into the wrong men online
- How Disney influences our perspective on how fast the pace of dating should go
- What to do if you are triggered when you begin to date a man
- How men can get over-excited in the beginning stages of dating and then withdraw…and what to do about it
- Crista Beck discussing ghosting on NBC
- Pew Research Center Research
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the the shocking truth about Prince Charming….