Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 30
In this episode, Crista shares about the quick judgements single people make on the dating scene and how to date smart in a world of superficial demographical information. On your quest for love you will be making a series of dating decisions, but which criteria are you using decide whether you will go out with someone or not? Many people may look good on paper, but will they be able to partner with you in the long-run to create an amazing relationship?
- Why single women are ending up with the wrong guys
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make when choosing who to date
- The quick judgements single people make on the dating scene
- How “your list” influences the process of dating
- When it’s appropriate to share personal information about yourself
- The difference between “his resume” and what you deeply want to experience in love
- The E-Myth Revisited
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to find love without losing yourself.