Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 7
Wondering how to date a man without losing yourself? When it comes to creating healthy boundaries, it’s important to know when and how to invest your precious time and feminine attention into a man. In this episode, you’ll learn how to determine for yourself what you can emotionally and physically share with a man before the container of exclusivity is created. Everyone is different. The important thing is for you to honor yourself and your boundaries as you slowly get to get to explore if someone is a potential long-term fit. Maintaining healthy boundaries while dating will help you stay centered and happy as you are in these beginning stages of dating someone.
- How to distinguish your own personal boundaries and what feels right for you
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make before they are exclusive
- Why having sex too soon could interfere with your sorting process
- How to stay centered and happy as you are in those beginning stages of dating a man
- How Hollywood and Disney governs how you relate to sex and dating
- The difference between “dating” and “exclusivity”
- What to do to actually see if a man in interested in you, or just in sex
- Why even strong single women set themselves up to fail at dating
- How to determine if you are giving too much of yourself before you are ready
- How many hours does it take to make a friend?
- Crista’s TEDx Talk: You’re Your Not Busy For Love
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the 5 ways to boost your dating immune system.