Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 117
Anxiety is a natural response to new or challenging situations, but for some people it can be difficult to manage. If you’re feeling anxious about your upcoming date, don’t worry! In this episode Crista will share tips for harnessing your pre-date anxiety and making the most of the experience.
In This Episode on Pre-Date Anxiety
- Get tips for managing your anxiety in a healthy way
- Don’t let your anxiety stop you from having a great date
- Start feeling more confident and excited about your upcoming date
- Learn how to manage and transmute your pre-date anxiety into excitement
- Stop cancelling dates out of anxiety
- Tips for managing anxiety in dating
- How To “switch on” your excitement for a date
- Get Excited: Reappraising Pre-Performance Anxiety as Excitement
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss whether you should rely on butterflies when searching for long-term love.