Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 68
In this episode, Crista will explore how to have a great Valentine’s Day without putting undue pressure on the man you just started dating. While it may be tempting to try to get him to meet all of your romantic expectations…don’t do it! You and the man you are dating deserve a break from the obligatory and highly commercialized pressure of this holiday so here’s how to avoid any Valentine’s Day drama.
- How to avoid Valentine’s Day drama
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make on Valentine’s Day
- Tips for the single woman on Valentines Day – don’t let it be a disappointment!
- How To survive this big holiday when you just started dating
- How the obligatory nature of February 14 can put undue pressure on you and your date
- Why men are set up to fail
- Global spending totals on Valentine’s Day
- How to create an enjoyable Valentine’s Day (interview with Alison Armstrong)
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss meta-emotions.