Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 31
Wondering how to find love without losing yourself? Learn the 3 ways single women lose in love and ways to protect yourself. When it comes to finding a loving relationship, it’s important to distinguish the ways you actually lose yourself and how you may be giving your power away by ignoring your needs and wants. Many single women want to come across as laid back and chill with the men they date because they don’t want to seem high-maintenance. Problem is, when they don’t speak up for themselves and step over these things, it can lead a woman to losing herself, her voice, and her happiness. Discover the 3 steps to take your power back on the dating scene, stand up for your needs, and find love.
- How your “niceness” and “agreeableness” could have you lose your way in relationships
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make when they first start dating a man
- How your level of agreeableness influences the process of dating
- 3 surprising reasons loving and caring women can end up feeling lost in relationships
- How to get strong on the dating scene – 3 ideas that really work
- How distinguish the little ways you may be giving your power away by ignoring your needs and wants
- What is Agreeableness?
- Gender Differences in Personality across the Ten Aspects of the Big Five
- Various research papers on agreeableness
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode – Single Mom Alert: When To Introduce the Kids?