Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 43
In this episode Crista is going to show you how to feel more juicy and feminine by reconnecting with yourself! It’s no secret that women are under a lot of pressure these days. We’re expected to be sexy, intelligent, sweet, nurturing and strong all at the same time. It can be really hard sometimes to keep up with everyone else, so in today’s episode she’s going to give you five ways that will help you become more juicy and feminine again while also having some me-time. This is the perfect time of year for a little self-love!
- Sensual self-care practices
- How to feel more feminine and alive
- How your senses are your connection to the world…and men
- What is sensuality and how can it improve your life
- Ways to reconnect with your senses – smell, sight, taste, touch, sound
- How the senses help you be more grounded in your body, feminine and alive
- To rewire to feel good every day
- The first step to being more connected with yourself
- Learn how you can reconnect with your body today
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what to wear on a date.