Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 24
One of the hardest parts of dating is letting someone go if you are not interested. When it comes to dating with the intention of finding a long-term committed relationship, it’s important to strengthen the “letting someone go” muscle. In this episode, Crista shares how to gently and directly tell someone you are not interested, especially if you are afraid to hurt their feelings.
- How to let someone go
- Mistake that a lot of single women make if they are scared to hurt a man’s feelings
- Why single people depend of ghosting
- How to end it after a few dates
- How to not be afraid to hurt someone’s feelings
- The difference between “dating to find real love” and dating to make friends
- What to do to actually let someone down gently
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to level up your life and increase attractiveness.