Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 86
There’s no doubt that the process of finding love can be tricky, especially if you want to do it in a way that honors your values and feels authentic to you. But it’s not impossible! In this episode, I’ll share some tips on how to date with integrity – from staying grounded in your own truth, to being discerning about who you spend your time with. So if you’re looking for some guidance on how to navigate the dating world in a mindful and empowered way, tune in!
- An honest approach to dating with integrity
- How to date without losing yourself in the process
- How to be responsible for yourself in dating and relationships
- Lessons from the dating world
- Why dating is hard when you’re not being true to yourself
- Crista’s TEDx talk
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the 5 red flags you must look for in yourself.