Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 38
Learn how to date online even if you have a busy schedule. In this episode, Crista provides 5 tips for managing time on the dating apps so as not to become overwhelmed by all the options. Many single women upload their dating app only to freak out and delete the app without knowing what could happen next. The key is to move away from the habit of continuous swiping and towards other online dating habits that will help with securing great dates. The key is to create an environment for yourself where you can stay invested in your search for love online, even if you initially felt extremely intimidated. This method is faster than anything else.
- How to date online if you’re burnt out after swiping for hours, follow these 5 tips to save time and keep your sanity
- How to curb that habit of continuous swiping
- The reason why single women get overwhelmed on dating apps
- How to stop worrying about being overwhelmed with all the options on an online dating platform
- The most important things to keep in mind when dating online
- 5 tips for managing time on the app so as not to become overwhelmed by all the options
- How to use dating apps without feeling overwhelmed
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the “dirty” truth about your date’s home.