Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 35
So how do you handle a late night invitation to come over to a man’s house, a man who asks you out on a date that would be very inconvenient for you, or when a man is going in for a kiss when you don’t want to? On the dating scene these may be the types of experiences you have to navigate through as a woman, so how do you create boundaries with these men? In this episode, Crista gives on-the-court examples of how to create boundaries with men by being in tune with yourself, your heart, and how to express your boundaries from that place.
- 4-step approach to creating boundaries with men
- Why communicating from your feminine center is very effective at communicating boundaries
- Biggest mistake that a lot of single women communicating boundaries with men
- How to communicate without a man feeling punished by you
- The 8 words you can use create a boundary when things are getting too hot and heavy for you
- Creating boundaries in dating
- Vulnerability & Power | Brené Brown & Russell Brand
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the dating mistake that makes you look needy.