Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 64
We’ve all been there: waiting eagerly for a date that never comes. Whether it was hours of preparation or simply time spent looking forward to the encounter, getting stood up can feel like a personal attack. But don’t worry – there are ways to bounce back and protect yourself from this type of rejection in the future. In this episode, Crista talks about how to heal after being stood up and how to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- How to heal after being stood up on a date
- What to do when you’ve been stood up
- A way to prevent being stood up again
- How to get over being stood up on a date by following these steps
- YouGov Survey “Have you ever stood someone up on a date?“
- Link to celebrity interview
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to nourish yourself to get the love you want.