Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 11
Ever feel rejected? Every single person who puts themselves out there on the dating scene should be prepared to face rejection. You will be knocked back at one time or another. It’s just the way it goes sometimes, but it should never be a reason to give up. In fact, dating rejection can be a very important learning tool and can be vital for your personal development.
- How to create a new context around rejection that can empower you
- The Do’s and Don’ts of dealing with rejection
- Why internalizing your disappointment and sadness can impede you success at finding love
- How to deal with men who don’t text back or disappear
- What to do if you are consistently facing rejection
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what Princess Diana can teach us about love and dating.