Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 1
Wondering why love hasn’t happened for you yet? When it comes to finding a long-term committed relationship, it’s important to distinguish your own fairy tale fantasies about dating. Single women have been highly influenced by media from Hollywood that has affected our minds, and therefore, governs how we relate to dating, love, and relationships. In this episode, Crista shares how “Break The Glass Slipper” is a metaphor for the deceptive perspectives that prevent single women from creating a realistic and effective roadmap for love.
Crista Beck is the host of Break The Glass Slipper Podcast, where single women come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
- How to distinguish your own fairy tale fantasies about love and dating
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make in love
- Why Hollywood and Disney are ruining our love lives
- How Disney influences the process of dating
- How media governs how you relate to dating, love, and relationships
- The difference between “your type” and what you deeply want to experience in love
- What to do to actually see the myths surrounding dating
- Why even successful and intelligent single women set themselves up to fail at dating
- How to determine if you are “too busy” for love
- Nielsen Article: U.S. Adults Now Spend Nearly Half A Day Interacting With Media
- Netflix film: I’m Thinking of Ending Things
- Break The Glass Slipper Book
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode: The REAL Secret to Online Dating