Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 77
Are you looking for a committed relationship? Well, you’re in luck! I have a story to share with you that just might inspire you to change your dating strategy. My client, let’s call her Jane, was single and frustrated with the dating scene. She wanted something more than casual dates and men who would disappear after a couple of months, but she wasn’t sure how to get there. So she did what any reasonable person would do – she asked me for help. And I’m happy to say that Jane was successful in finding and committing to a quality man. Here’s how she did it…
- How one single woman got the man of her dreams
- The secret towards exclusivity
- How to approach commitment without overworking for it
- My client’s journey from single to exclusive
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss dating younger men.