Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 107
It can be tough to know if you’ve found “The One.” After all, you don’t want to waste your time with someone who isn’t right for you. So how long should you wait before deciding that someone is not “The One?” And more importantly, how do you know when it’s time to commit? In this episode, Crista discusses some factors to consider when trying to figure out if someone is right for you. Spoiler alert: It’s not as complicated as you may think! Tune in to find out more.
- What is dating discernment?
- Why discernment is so important: tips for knowing if someone is right for you
- How to use dating discernment to find The One
- 2 questions to help you discern
- Get to know someone before you commit
- What you need to accurately judge someone’s character
- Pew Research Center Statistics on Single People
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how finding love and losing weight are very similar.