Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 54
Visualization is an often overlooked yet crucial aspect of success in dating. Crista will be teaching how visualization can help you with your love life, and what many single people don’t know, is that this technique has been found to improve success rates for anything from winning a gold metal at the Olympics to getting ahead at work, all the way down to attracting potential partners and having a great first date!
- How to get a better dating experience with visualization
- Expert tips from Olympians for creating the perfect mental image of your date
- Why using mental imagery to create your dream date will boost confidence
- How to visualize the date of your dreams
- 4 Reasons why envisioning will help you create the dating experience you desire
- Why envisioning will help you get what you want out of your love life, including an enjoyable dating experience
- Ask Crista
- Sports Visualization: The Secret Weapon of Athletes
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what Ted Lasso can teach us about dating.