Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 105
Regardless of your situation, it’s hard to ignore the question: “So…why are you still single?” The pressure can start building inside and out. You may feel like all men are asking this, but there really isn’t any answer that comes to your mind because it feels like such a strange question to be asked. In this episode, Crista will go over how to best navigate this question so you are left feeling empowered and free.
- Practical advice on how to best deal with the question
- How to gain power and confidence in your singledom
- To navigate the question, “Why am I still single?”
- That you are not alone in your thoughts and feelings
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to not miss out on quality matches on the dating app.