Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 53
This week, Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck podcast celebrates its 1st birthday! Join us as we take a look back on what has been an amazing year and celebrate the beginning of another incredible one. Also, we are announcing an upcoming show feature, which you don’t want to miss. Tune in to see how you can be a part of it. A new show, a new season and a new YOU…on the way.
In this episode Crista is talking about:
- Upcoming show feature in our birthday week celebration
- The most listened to episodes!
- What’s next for Break The Glass Slipper in this new season
- What is the secret to finding love? Ask Crista!
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the importance of visualization in dating.