Heartfully with Crista Beck Episode 2
Heartfully EP 2: This episode takes a deep dive into the power of Human Design. I am joined by the fabulous Barbara Ditlow, a Human Design Analyst, Coach and Teacher who brings her deep wisdom to help us understand the question, “What is Human Design?”
The Human Design System is a unique and powerful tool which provides a map of your own unique blueprint which enables you to better understand your strengths, challenges, and how you are designed to make decisions. There are five types: Manifestors, Generators, Projectors, Reflectors, and Manifesting Generators. Each type carries its own approach to decision-making.
You can discover your Human Design Type here.
Understanding your Human Design type can unlock your full potential and align you even more deeply with your heart. Each type has a distinct way of interacting with the world and possesses specific qualities that, when embraced, can lead to greater personal growth, self-discovery, and better communication in relationships.
- Welcoming and Getting Comfy with Barbara Ditlow
- Exploring the Excitement of Human Design
- The Art of Decision-Making and Constant Becoming
- Slowing Down and Honoring Yeses and Noes
- The Importance of Informing for Manifesters (A type in Human Design)
- Communicating with Manifestors: Reframing questions and sensing moods
- Seeking breakthroughs in overcoming resistance to informing
- The Challenge of Manifestors in Making Breakthroughs
- The Importance of Informing for Manifestors and Parents’ Role with Manifestor Children
- Human Design and Connecting with Our Hearts
- Barbara Ditlow’s Website
- You can discover your Human Design Type here.
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
- Song credit: Song credit: When We Surrender by Listening to Smile. Use code cristabeck for 20% discount on the entire album.
As the host of Heartfully Crista loves creating a place where people can open their hearts to love. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 15+ years in the love and relationship industry.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where I continue my conversation with Barbara in Part 2.