Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 124
What is Future Talk vs Future Faking? Perhaps you are perplexed by a man’s words, especially if he begins to talk about little things in the future with you? If so, then you are not alone! Many single women can relate to feeling uncertain and overwhelmed when confronted with conversations that involve future-talk. Trying to understand where things stand in the relationship or deciphering motives, can be rather daunting – especially when all of your anticipations could lead nowhere. Instead of giving into fear or doubt, let us take an approach that helps uncover the intention behind when men future talk, what it really is, and start to get clarity on what is real and what is not.
- To read between the lines and how to identify if a man is genuinely committed or just faking it
- If a man means what he says and spot the difference between true Intentions and fluff talk
- Gain clarity on a man’s genuine intentions
- Arm yourself with the knowledge to make informed decisions in dating
- The difference between what’s real and what’s fake so that you can exercise caution or proceed with confidence
- The Recover Village Data on Narcissism
- Health article on Future Faking
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss men who don’t plan dates.