Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 97
Are you one of those single women who are too serious? Do you always put your work first and never make time for fun? If so, you’re likely missing out on some major benefits. Believe it or not, having fun makes you more attractive to potential partners. So how can you make sure you have plenty of fun in your life? In this episode, Crista shares a few tips!
- Why you should have more fun
- 5 ways to make sure you’re having fun more often
- The benefits of having more fun in your life
- You’re missing out on great opportunities
- Having fun makes you more attractive to men
- How to enjoy life more today
- Learn how to have more fun while dating
- 90,000 hours working
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss why he’s not texting you back.