Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 113
First dates can be nerve-wracking, but they don’t have to be. In this episode Crista shares mistakes that single women tend to make on their first date that interfere with building a powerful connection, turn a guy off, or make him think you are not interested. Follow these simple tips and you’ll make a great first impression – and maybe even land a second date!
What You’ll Learn About First Dates
- How to avoid making these common mistakes on your first date
- 3 things you must do on your first date if you want him to ask you out again
- How to make a great first impression
- 5 tips for having a great first date
- How to distinguish if you are blowing your chances at building a quality connection
- How the first date determines your chances at a second date
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss red flags versus green flags.