Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 21
About to head out on a first date? When it comes to finding a long-term committed relationship, it’s important to see the first date as a key step in the journey towards love. In this episode, Crista shares the mistakes that single women tend to make on their first date that interfere with building a powerful connection, turn a guy off, or make him think you are not interested. Knowing these mistakes can help prevent you from sabotaging your chances at getting asked out on a second date, even if you are a catch!
- How to distinguish if you are blowing your chances at building a quality connection
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make on the first date and what to do instead
- Why your phone could be ruining your love life
- How the first date determines your chances at a second date
- What to do to actually let a guy know you are interested in who he is as a person
- Why single women who think they are a catch set themselves up to fail at dating
- How to determine if you should see someone again
- 16 first date tips
- Dating Statistics Cited
- Journal of Language and Social Psychology Reference
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to love yourself after a traumatic breakup or divorce.