Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 70
Listen up, single ladies! This is a podcast episode all about what to do if a man asks you to his place for the first date and you are not sure what to do. Get dating tips that will help make any first date go safely and smoothly. You’ll discover how one woman handled a tricky situation with a man after she accepted a date with him in a public place, but things didn’t go quite as planned…
- How to handle a first date invitation from a man you meet online
- Listen to this podcast episode for a summary of what should be expected from first-time dates
- Learn from an individual’s unfortunate experience with a liar
- Get tips on what to do if your date invites you over and you’re not sure about it
- You deserve to feel safe and sound on all of your dates with honest people
- Get dating tips for first dates
- Discover how to handle yourself if things don’t go as planned
- Feel confident and prepared for any first date situation
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss 5 Reasons Why It’s Hard To Let Go Of Stuff (And How To Do It Anyway).