Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 127
Tired of feeling too busy for love? Hear the inspiring story of one single woman who found real love despite a packed schedule. Instead of saying goodbye to her dating life, she said hello to genuine connections and an unforgettable journey into true love. Tune in and say goodbye to being “too busy for love” this summer!
- How to connect with someone special despite a packed schedule
- How one woman turned her busy life into a lasting love
- To find love even with a hectic schedule
- To take control of your dating journey and find the right man for you
- The secrets to fit romance in between work & other commitments
- Simple tips To revamp your relationship goals
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss another dating advice topic.