Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 94
You are on a first date and your date is asking questions you are uncomfortable with. Perhaps they are asking about your ex. How do you navigate this situation? And what do you say? In this episode Crista discusses the do’s and don’ts of talking about your ex on a first date.
- Why it’s not a good idea to talk about your past relationship on a first date
- Advice on how to handle uncomfortable questions
- To understand the pros and cons of disclosing personal information
- What NOT to do When Discussing Your Relationship History on a First Date
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss a week in the life of a single woman on Bumble.