Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 75
How many fish are in the sea? Well, there’s no way to know for sure. But if your mindset is what counts then you’re most likely fishing on shore with an empty net instead of out at sea where all sorts of different creatures swim by every day! In this episode I’m going to talk about how the perceived lack of dating opportunities can make you feel like there’s not much for you on the market. But in reality, we sometimes just need to take a step back and open up our eyes so that we can see our love life from a new perspective. So let me show you some things that might be worth exploring in order to get yourself out of this rut when it comes to dating and finding love. Let’s break free from the scarcity mentality trap!
- The truth about the scarcity mindset and dating
- The science of scarcity: why it affects your decision making ability
- Dating advice for women who think there are no good men out there
- Why you’re not finding Mr. Right
- How to change your mindset and find love
- How to break free from the scarcity trap
- A scarcity mindset alters neural processing underlying consumer decision making
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to be genuinely fulfilled while single.