Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 73
Social media can be a powerful tool, but there are some posts on Instagram that can actually do more harm than good (with regards to your love life). In this episode I share three examples of how your social media feed might be preventing you from landing the perfect relationship!
- How Instagram is screwing up your love life
- 3 ways Instagram is preventing you from finding The One
- The truth about relationships and Instagram
- Americans spend half their time on media
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the reason why women start mothering a man.