Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 47
We all have a checklist of qualities that we want in our future partner and sometimes, when the person ticks off every box on your list, you think they’re perfect for you. But what if your checklist isn’t complete? What are some other important factors to consider during this process? How can you find someone better suited for you and improve your dating skills at the same time? Tune into this week’s episode where Crista will share her expertise on how to do just that!
- How to find love by avoiding this common mistake
- How to choose the right person for you
- Tips that will make your dating life better
- The basics of relationships and dating
- How to improve your dating skills
- Why your checklist is not enough
- Why your “checklist” is holding you back from finding your soulmate
- PEW Research Center Survey
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss why creating an “imagined future” is sabotaging your shot at long-term love.