Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 3
Would you date a man shorter than you? Crista breaks down two surprising factors that could affect your choice in men and limit your options. Your height preferences may have more to do with a biological instinct rather than your adamant perception that you are not attracted to certain men.
Crista Beck is the host of Break The Glass Slipper Podcast, where single women come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
- Two little-know factors that could affect your choice in men
- Why height can be limiting your options
- How to date without letting height get in the way
- How biology can misinform your choice in men
- What has a woman feel safe
- 2 surprising reasons to date men who are not tall
- Perceptions of height, attractiveness, and power
- Celebrity couples that prove the woman can be taller
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to stay centered in a world of ghosting.
Crista is one of my favorites. I have read her book and it is very informative. Height does not matter when looking for love. I’d rather have a man with a big heart than a tall man any day. You go girl!!!!
Glad you like this one! A big heart matters most!