Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 115
For single men and women in the Victorian Era, having to navigate a dating culture that required them to act a certain way meant self-help books were all the rage. These manuals for courtship, etiquette or manners books were published to answer the general question, “How am I to seek out and find a potential suitor appropriately?” In this episode you will get a taste of what dating was like in the Victorian Era and whether any these dating tips still useful today?
- A different era’s dating customs
- Gain a better understanding of relationships throughout history
- Learn about the dos and don’ts of Victorian era dating
- Get a sense for how people used to approach relationships in the late 1800’s
- Courtship and romance in the Victorian Era
- Do’s and don’ts of single men and women in the Victorian Era
- Victorian Era dating rules
- Marriage Guide for Young Men
- The Young Lady’s Friend
- Decorum: A Practical Treatise On Etiquette And Dress Of The Best American Society
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how we close our hearts off and how to open to love again.