Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 104
Learn why and how to take a healthy break from dating. A lot of people think that they need to be in a relationship or constantly be dating in order to be happy, but that’s not true. In fact, taking a healthy break from dating can do wonders for your mental health and well-being. By taking the time and space you need to focus on your own happiness, you will come back stronger than before and ready to date with more ease. So tune in and learn why a dating sabbatical is actually good for your love life.
- How to take a healthy dating sabbatical
- Why a healthy break from dating is good for your love life
- Benefits of a dating sabbatical for single people
- Unhealthy dating break vs. healthy dating sabbatical
- What to do during your dating sabbatical
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss another dating topic.