Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 36
Uh oh! Did someone say “needy”?! In this week’s episode Crista talks about the problem of women committing to a man too soon in the dating process. Learn how to stay open to man, even if he is not committing as fast as you would like. When it comes to navigating to stages of dating, it’s important to understand that a man’s timeline for commitment may be different than yours. Without this basic understanding, many women may come across as needy and inadvertently push men away.
- How to stop wasting you time on the wrong men
- #1 dating mistake you don’t know you are making
- What not to do when you first start dating a man
- How to date without deceiving yourself
- How to get rid of noncommittal men once and for all
- What you do that creates the vibe of neediness
- How to stay open to a man (Even If he is not committing.)
- How you are showing up needy in your dating life
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss love bombing and what it is.