Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 109
What is the scale of consciousness?
It’s a tool developed by Dr. David R Hawkins that offers an insightful way to look at our level of consciousness through various degrees or levels. The scale offers an understanding of your own inner state and how it affects your current experiences in life, especially when it comes to relationships. By gaining awareness around your own level of consciousness, you can start to understand why you attract what you attract in life and why you may be stuck in certain patterns that are not serving you any longer.
Ultimately, understanding where we stand on the scale allows us to take action towards creating healthier relationships with ourselves first before seeking out a partner—because if we don’t know who we are then how could we possibly expect another person to?
Join Crista for EP 109 and explore what it means to date from different levels of consciousness and how understanding your level of consciousness can help you have better dating experiences and attract lasting love.
In this episode
- The different levels of consciousness and how they can affect dating
- Dating at different levels of consciousness can lead to different results
- Find the love you deserve by understanding yourself better
- Dating from a place of love and peace
- Date with more clarity and understanding
- Understand yourself better and date with more clarity
- Apply this knowledge to your dating life for greater success
- Power vs. Force, book by David R. Hawkins
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how to recharge yourself with the 5 love languages.