Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 106
Should you be putting stipulations on who can message or contact you on your dating app profile? While at first glance this may seem like a way to protect yourself and weed out the riff-raff, in reality it could end up with you losing out on potential quality dates.
- How to avoid alienating potential dates on dating apps
- Broaden your options by keeping things positive
- How to avoid this dating app faux pas
- How to ace your dating profile & get more dates
- Tips to help you find love online
- Pew Research Center Statistic
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss how long it really takes to know if someone is “The One”.