Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 42
In the search for love, dating apps can be a blessing and curse. You can match with so many people in your area who are looking for committed relationships while also coming across some less-than genuine suitors. There are dos and don’ts of connecting with someone on the internet before actually meeting face-to-face, but did you know that the opposite could happen? That you could be led down the path of chatting for days and weeks with someone on the dating app and it never turns into a date? Meet the Dating App Pen Pal. In this episode Crista will discuss 3 reasons why your “online date” still won’t meet up with you after endless dating app texting exchanges, and how to end this cycle for good.
- How to text on the dating apps – texting dos and don’ts
- How to find other like-minded people who are on the app for the same reason
- Different things you should watch out for as a woman on dating sites and apps
- How to identify if someone is an online pen pal
- About safety when chatting with someone for a long time online
- To stay smart and safe when enjoying the internet for finding love
- 3 sure signs that someone is not interested in meeting you in person, yet keeps texting back and forth for DAYS or weeks
- Online dating tips: What to expect when you’re chatting with men
- Why men want to talk to you for days and not meet up
- What percentage of dating apps are fake? Statistics from Sift.
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss How To Feel More Juicy And Feminine: Five Ways To Reconnect With Yourself.