Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 41
In the movie The Matrix, Neo is presented with two options: take the blue pill and remain in a blissful state of ignorance or take the red pill and be exposed to reality. The choice is simple really—red or blue? But when it comes to love and dating, things are never black-and-white. That’s why today in this episode, we’re going to examine some of the most common “love programs” that may be running in the background of your love life. We’ll explore some of these truths about dating, and your own personal growth journey so that you can find your perfect match without being blinded by the illusion of love!
- What the Matrix can teach us about dating
- Ways to get rid of those limiting beliefs about love and relationships
- What women really need on their journey to love
- To explore the true meaning of “love yourself”
- What to do to heal the wounds that are holding you back from a healthy relationship
- To find out if you’re sabotaging your love life
- What could be blocking your ability to attract a great partner into your life.
- How to be the best you possible
- The Matrix movie
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss Dating App Pen Pals: Here’s Why They Don’t Meet Up.