Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 18
Can you really make any man work? Let’s say you find a guy. You think he is the best you can get. Perhaps this is the only guy that has come along in a while so you decide: “I’m going to make this guy work.” The problem is, when it comes to relationships, marrying someone is the biggest decision of your life. The person you choose can either make or break you. Believing this fairy tale that you can make any man work is a trap and can cause you years of unnecessary suffering.
- The impact of choosing the wrong man
- The biggest mistake that a lot of single women make in choosing who to marry
- Why thinking you can make “any man work” is a fantasy
- How dating is a sorting process
- How to giving dating and the choice to marry someone the honor and attention it deserves
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss the top dating mistake that makes you look disrespectful.