Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 83
Can you fall in love with a friend? It’s easy to get caught up in the idea that all romantic relationships start with some sort of huge spark, but could there be love right under your nose? Contrary to the popular perception that love typically sparks from passion, a new study finds two-thirds of romantic relationships begin as long-term friendships. This episode offers compelling stories and scientific evidence that support the idea of love starting as friendship.
- This episode “Can You Fall In Love With A Friend?” challenges the notion that love always starts with fireworks
- Scientific evidence that support the idea of love starting as friendship
- How you can fall in love with a friend
- Study: 2/3 of relationships start as long-term friendships
- Why you don’t need to rush into romance
- Friends-to-lovers pathway Study
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss cookie monster style dating.