Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 95
In this episode, Crista will take a look at what a typical week looks like for a single woman using Bumble. From swiping through matches to messaging potential dates, she’ll cover it all! So whether you’re just getting started or you’re looking for ways to step up your game, read on!
- What to expect when you’re swiping left and right
- How to take your dating game up a notch
- Swipe right for love: Tips for singles using dating apps
- How to find your match online
- How to have a successful week on Bumble
- What a single woman’s week on Bumble looks like
- Tips for finding love online
- Stay informed about the latest trends in online dating
- Gain insight into the minds of other singles using dating apps
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss single mothers and mom guilt.