Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 49
Do you ever struggle with self-doubt? Wouldn’t it be great if self-confidence was purchasable like shoes or food? Unfortunately, self doubt can sabotage your love life. So instead of thinking about the what ifs and hoping to magically become confident overnight, start building a positive sense of yourself one step at a time. In this episode I offer 7 reminders for how to build up comfort in your own skin!
- How to build up comfort in yourself
- To stop hoping and start taking action to build confidence one step at a time
- How you can feel good about yourself
- How to make progress, even if it’s slow
- How to build your self-confidence
- 7 ways to overcome self-doubt
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we will look at 5 Dating App Mistakes That Make You Look Boring.