Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 8
Do you ever get overwhelmed by dating? When it comes to finding a long-term committed relationship, it’s important to create the emotional and mental fortitude to continue on your search for love without getting burnt out on the dating scene. In this episode, Crista shares 5 ways you can stop the overwhelm of dating in its tracks.
- 5 ways to stop the overwhelm of dating
- Why even successful and intelligent single women get burnt out and give up on love
- Why busyness could be ruining our love lives
- How to avoid a dating sabbatical turning into a dating retirement
- Mistakes that a lot of single women make on their journey to find real love
- What to do to actually boost your dating immune system
- Harvard article about the immune system
- The Four Agreements
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss your Dating IQ.