Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast Episode 71
It’s hard to let go of things that we’re attached to. Whether it be material possessions, or memories and experiences from our past, we often find it difficult to part with them. This is especially true for single people who have a hard time letting go of their exes. If this sounds like you, then listen to this episode for some helpful advice on how to let go of your past and move on with your life.
- The truth about why we hold onto things (and how to finally let go)
- 5 reasons why it’s hard to let go of stuff
- New insights on what to do with sentimental or unwanted memories
- Why you have a hard time letting go of stuff
- About others who’ve been in your shoes and how they overcame it
- How to stop feeling guilty about moving on with your life
- Possessions and the Extended-Self Research
- Submit your question to Crista and get her advice
- Dating IQ Quiz
- Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairytale Fantasies and Find True Love In Real Life – Book by Crista Beck
As the host of Break The Glass Slipper with Crista Beck Podcast, Crista loves creating a place where single women can come to create loving relationships that last. She is also the author of the Amazon best selling book, Break The Glass Slipper: Free Yourself of Fairy Tale Fantasies and Find True Love in Real Life.
Known as “The Love Radar,” Crista has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, and TEDx. Her love and dating advice has been heard by over a million people globally. With over 20,000 hours of meditation as well as an award winning violinist, Crista brings pure love to her 10+ years as a love & dating coach and matchmaker.
Thanks for listening! Check out the next episode where we discuss what it means to hold space.